Yesterday the Scottish Government announced further measures which will be put in place to help suppress the virus.
From Friday, 6pm these new measures will be in place:
• Hospitality (food and drink): all premises may only open indoors between 6am and 6pm, with no sales of alcohol
• Hospitality (food and drink): premises may open outdoors until 10pm, with sales of alcohol (where licensed)
• Takeaways (including from pubs and restaurants) can continue
• Evening meals may be served in accommodation for residents only but no alcohol can be served
• Current meeting rules, maximum of six people from two households, continue to apply
• Specific life events, such as weddings and funerals, may continue with alcohol being served, with current meeting rules for these events (20 person limit in regulated premises only)
• Shops are asked to return to two metres physical distancing and reintroduce the mitigations they put in place earlier in the pandemic, including one-way systems.
Further restrictions are being put in place in the central belt and it is advised that you do not travel to other health board areas.
You can read more on the new guidance on the Scottish Government website here: