Scottish Government website - http://www.gov.scot/#slide/
The official Scottish government website, for all enquiries relating to Scottish government services.
Scottish Parliament website - http://www.parliament.scot/index.aspx
The official Scottish Parliament website, for all enquiries relating to Scottish parliamentary business.
UK Government website - www.direct.gov.uk
The official UK government website, for all enquiries relating to UK government services.
UK Parliament website - https://www.parliament.uk/
The official UK Parliament website, for all enquiries relating to UK parliamentary business.
Aberdeenshire council - http://www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/
The official Aberdeenshire Council website, for all enquiries relating to council services.
- Contact services by phone:
- Benefits - 03456 08 12 00
- Council Tax, Business Rates and Payments Due - 03456 08 12 01
- Education and Leisure Facilities - 03456 08 12 02
- Housing - 03456 08 12 03
- Planning and Building Standards - 03456 08 12 04
- Roads, Parks and Open Spaces - 03456 08 12 05
- Social Care - 03456 08 12 06
- Waste and Environmental Health - 03456 08 12 07
- General Enquiries - 03456 08 12 08
- Emergency phone numbers (5pm-9am weekdays and all weekend)
- Housing repairs - 03456 08 12 03
- Homelessness - 03456 08 12 03
- Social Work - 03456 08 12 06
- Environmental Health - 03456 08 12 07
Citizens Advice - https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
The Citizens Advice service helps people resolve legal, financial, housing, and other problems by providing free, confidential and impartial advice to help you move forward with your life.
Floodline - https://floodline.sepa.org.uk/floodupdates/
The official floodline website where you can find out the latest flooding information and warnings for your area, including live flooding updates. You can also phone Floodline for this information on 0345 988 11 88
- For help with flood defences, phone 03456 081205 (8am-6pm) or Police Scotland on 101 (6pm-8am).
- Click here for Aberdeen City Council emergency flooding information.
Jobseekers - https://www.gov.uk/jobsearch
A fantastic resource to help you find work as hundreds of jobs are posted here each week.
The official NHS website where you can check your symptoms online and get trusted information pertaining to a range of health conditions. If you require emergency medical assistance, call 999 immediately. For non-emergency medical assistance, call 111.
Crimestoppers - https://crimestoppers-uk.org/
The official website for Crimestoppers that operates the 0800 555 111 hotline where you can give information about a crime anonymously.